Here is a checklist of some of the reasons of why you may like to join us:
- Are you new to the Devonport community or have you lived here for a long time?
- Would you like to involve yourself more in the Devonport community?
- Would you like to get to know more people in Devonport?
- Would you like to be involved in supporting community projects in Devonport?
- Do you have an interest in international aid projects?
- Have you ever wondered about what Devonport Rotary does and whether it might be of interest to you?
If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, perhaps you might like to join us for a free cup of coffee at Corelli’s to learn more.
Click below to learn more and to join us for a free coffee at Corelli’s. Or, if you would prefer to join us for dinner at one of our weekly meetings at 6:00 on Mondays, we would welcome you to do that. Either way, you will get to meet some of our members, find out more about our club and see if it’s for you. We look forward to meeting you.
You are you interested but you don’t have enough time to be a member?
-Then, think about becoming a Friend of Rotary. You can be involved in our projects when you have the time to do so, meet our members and do as much as you’re able to do. Click here to learn more about becoming a Friend of Rotary.